ABBRACCI - Indigenous durum wheat pasta
Each package contains 500 gr of dry pasta made with indigenous durum wheat, richer in nutrients than the standard semolina variety. Dietary fibers present in reasonable quantities lower blood sugar and cholesterol levels in the blood.
Produced with artisan craftsmanship and dried at low temperatures.
How to use: cook the pasta in boiling water until the desired firmness is obtained.
The product maintains its characteristics for 18 months, stored in its original packaging in a cool and dry place.
The product does not derive from GMO ingredients and complies with CE N regulations 1829-1830/2003 of 22/09/2003.
- Straw yellow
- Energy (average for 100g)
- 1483 KJ / 352 Kcal
- Fats (average for 100g)
- 1,4 g
- of which saturated fatty acids
- 0,3 g
- Carbohydrates (average for 100g)
- 72,5 g
- of which sugars
- 3 g
- Fibers (average for 100g)
- 3 g
- Proteins (average for 100g)
- 12 g
- Salt (average for 100g)
- 0,0075 g
- Durum wheat semolina, water
- Typical of format
- Typical without extraneous notes