RIGATONI - Wholemeal indigenous durum wheat pasta
500 gr of wholemeal semolina pasta 100% Sicilian durum wheat: natural stone milled in Sicily. The pasta is bronze drawn and slowly dried at a low temperature. It is rich in fiber (9.8g per 100g of product).
Produced with artisan craftsmanship and dried at low temperatures.
How to use: cook the pasta in boiling water until the desired firmness is obtained.
The product maintains its characteristics for 18 months, stored in its original packaging in a cool and dry place.
The product does not derive from GMO ingredients and complies with CE N regulations 1829-1830/2003 of 22/09/2003.
- Energy (average for 100g)
- 1523 KJ / 364 Kcal
- Fats (average for 100g)
- 1, 4 g
- of which saturated fatty acids
- 0, 3 g
- Carbohydrates (average for 100g)
- 72, 5 g
- of which sugars
- 3 g
- Fibers (average for 100g)
- 9, 8 g
- Proteins (average for 100g)
- 12, 5 g
- Salt (average for 100g)
- 0,0075 g
- Integral semolina durum wheat, water
- Typical of format
- Typical without extraneous notes